Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

Smell My Feet :)We went trick or treating with my brother and two of his three kids. It was a little cold, but all in all a great time. They all had so much fun and got tons of candy. Of course, I had to go through the candy when we got home and pick out the stuff I just knew Adelae wouldn't like. Is it my fault that what she won't like is the same things that I happen to love?



Two Cinderella's, Dale Earnhardt Jr and a tiny skeleton getting ready to head out.


Who needs a royal coach when you have Daddy?!


The tiny skeleton slept through the whole thing!


Two princesses waiting for costume judging (neither of them won, but I still think they're adorable!)


Practicing her smile for the judges.


Checking out all of her loot.


All tuckered out after a very long day.

No comments: