Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Thankful Day #3

Today I'm thankful for my Dad. In the last three weeks he has helped us install heat upstairs (which included lots of wiring), added more outlets upstairs (which were necessary for the wiring of the heaters), helped us blow insulation in our entire house, looked at my malfunctioning car, showed Ben how to change the brakes on the Oldsmobile, and came to my rescue when my toilet was clogged and I couldn't figure out how to use the snake. He's a fabulous man with a huge heart. He is willing drop whatever he is doing at a moments notice to help us out with our countless home improvement projects. He never asks for anything in return either. We've tried to pay him for his help several times, and he never takes any money from us. So, I try to feed him when he's here and we return the favor whenever we can. I don't know where we would be with out him. I love you Dad!

No comments: