Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Thankful Day #1

I found this on Facebook the other day " Let's see how many people can do this. Every day this month until Thanksgiving, think of one thing that you are thankful for and post it as your status. "Today I am thankful for..." The longer you do it, the harder it gets! Now if you think you can do it then repost this message as your status to invite others to take the challenge, then post what YOU are thankful for." I think it's a fantastic idea. We don't often focus on the wonderful things we're given on a daily basis. I thought this would make for some wonderful blog entries! I'm going to try to think of one thing to be thankful for every day until the end of the year.

Today I'm thankful for snuggly little children. I woke up this morning with Brinna snuggled against my front and Adelae snuggled against my back. How amazing to have that be the first thing I wake up to! I'm lucky enough that it happens on a daily basis. If Ben is home, we look like sardines in a can, but we love it! I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

No comments: