This weeks list : 6 Things on MY list to Santa
1. A new camera. I'd really like a DSLR accompanied by a photo class that shows me how to use it. And while you're at it, Santa, maybe some photo editing software and a class on that too.
2. A new kitchen. Originally this said stove and fridge, then I remember that I hate my kitchen. I hate the color of the walls (they're Smurf blue) and the cabinets (pale yellow) and the linoleum (it's peeling) and my table. So, a whole new kitchen for me please! (If you could throw in all new pots and pans and utensils, that would be nice too)
3. Money to pay off our debts. Ahh..I dream of living debt free. It will happen someday, of that I'm sure. It may be awhile, but it will happen. It would just be nice to have it done sooner rather than later.
4. A nice mini-van. I never in a million years thought I'd want a mini-van, but I do! I don't even want a new one, a nice used one would work just fine!
5. New clothes. I have the post baby body and most of my clothes don't fit. I would love to be able to walk into Kohls and buy whatever I want.
6. A king size bed. We co-sleep and our bed it getting a little crowded. Adelae always starts the night off in her bed, but inevitably winds up in bed with us. I love that we all get to snuggle together, but things are a little cramped. So, I think a California King sleep number bed would be fabulous!
So, what's on your list for Santa this year? Don't forget to go to MomDot and link up!