Saturday, November 7, 2009
No islands for me!
6 reasons why you would be doomed if you were stranded on a deserted island all by yourself.
1. I'd be all by myself. I'm a very social persona and would probably go insane after a day.
2. I don't know how to make thinks like fishing poles, bow and arrows, and things like that. I would assume that having those things would be kind of necessary.
3. There is no way I would be able to catch or hunt my own food.
4. If I were able to somehow kill some kind of animal, I would have no clue how to prepare it. Plus, doesn't that mean I would have to have a knife of some sort?
5. I don't know how to make fire with out a lighter. I'm thinking that fire would be somewhat necessary for survival. I know when I watch Survivor they need fire. I'm betting it's important or Jeff Probst wouldn't be giving them flint all the time.
6. I hate bugs and rodents. Again, I've watched Survivor. I know that there's rodents and bugs. Just thinking about it makes me shudder.
It's probably a good thing that I don't travel much, isn't it?
What are your six? Don't forget to head to MomDot and link up! Happy Saturday!