Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Thankful Day #7

I hate Mondays. It's the day that Ben goes back to work and he's been working a lot, so we don't get to spend much time with him during the week. But, I'm very thankful that he has a job. I'm thankful that he enjoys the job he has. And I'm very thankful that his job allows him to work overtime. There are so many people out there that can't find work, or have to settle for jobs that they don't like just to get by. We are lucky enough that he stumbled upon this job a few years ago. We are even luckier that his company hasn't been affected by the recession. I'm also thankful that his company treats their employees very well. I know that not all people can say that about their job. So, today I'm thankful that Ben is a part of a such a wonderful company.

No comments: