Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm Thankful Day #11

Today I'm thankful for my Mommy. I love her lots and lots. I'm lucky enough to have a mother that is also my friend. I'm lucky that she cares enough about me and my girls to come to my house to visit every other weekend. (If you know my mom, you know that's a huge deal. She hates to leave the house.) She is an amazingly talented crocheter (is that a word?) and makes blankets for us all the time. It may not seem like a big deal, but it is. My girls will always have something that their Grammy made specially for them. She's always there to come to my rescue, whether I'm have a bad day or I just need to chat. We have really worked on our relationship and it's come a long way. I'm so thankful that she is such a big part of our lives. Love you Mommy! :) (and yes...I do still call her Mommy sometimes.)

No comments: