Time for Small Talk Six! This weeks topic: 6 things you do, use to do, or would like to do to relax
1. I read. I love to read. I read all the time. I was so worried when I had kids that I'd never have time to read. However, since it's one of my favorite things, I MAKE time to read.
2. Cross stitch. This is my new hobby. When I'm stitching, I have to focus on the counting or I lose my place. It makes me forget about all of the stuff that's stressing me out.
3. I would love to be able to take a nice long HOT bubble bath. Unfortunately, we have the absolute WORST tub for that. It's really shallow and not at all comfortable. My dream is to one day have a bathroom with a big garden tub. Or an Infinity Tub. Hey! A girl can dream right?
4. I used to go out to the bars with friends to relax. Maybe someday I can do that again.However, I have a feeling that by the time I'm able to do that, I'll be too old to really enjoy it.
5. I would also love to be able to get a massage at least twice a month. Ahhhhhhhh........that would be fabulous!
6. Shopping relaxes me, for a minute anyway. When I see how much I've spent, I'm not relaxed anymore :(
What do YOU do to relax? Join Small Talk Six and tell me! Go check out the ladies at MomDot and see what they to to relax. Happy Saturday!