Monday, August 24, 2009

Everyone gets a check-up!

I'm a little late in posting all of this fabulous information. You'll have to forgive me! I feel like all I've done this past month is run to doctor appointments, nurse Brinna, yell at Adelae and talk on the phone. (It's nice to have a sister to chat with :) )

Here are the latest from all of our various doctor/WIC appointments.

Adelae is 37" and 27 lba. The lady at the WIC office said "She's just so darn tall!" I keep trying to convince them that she gets her height from me, but nobody seems to believe me!

Brinna is 19 3/4" and 6lbs 6ozs. It seems she's going to take after her older sister and remain in the 10th percentile for weight and 25 percentile for height. The doctor definitely is not concerned, since Brinna is doing a fabulous job gaining weight and has grown and inch since birth! We have an appointment on September 21 to repeat Brinna's newborn hearing screen. I'm positive that Brinna can hear, I think she just had really small ear canals and they couldn't get an accurate reading at the hospital. Her appointment on the 21st is with a pediatric audiologist. We're working with the same folks that removed Adelae's adnoids last year, so I'm confident that they'll do a fantastic job.

I'm doing fantastic! I got the all clear from the doctor today. I've lost 15 of the 30 lbs that I gained! Only 35 more to go until I'm at the weight I was before I had Adelae. Honestly, I'm doubting I'll ever see that weight again! I like Oreos too much!

Ben is the only one that hasn't been to the doctor lately! So, I have no idea what his weight is, but he's still 6ft 2in :) He's still working hard, too hard in my opinion! We miss him cause he's gone so much.

Over all we're doing great! Things are slowly setting in to a loose routine around here. Of course, now that I've said that, everything will change!

1 comment:

Ashley T said...

I am so sure that she gets the height from you! ;)