Saturday, June 13, 2009
Things I've Made
This weeks Small Talk Six is 6 Things I Have Made. Now, you may remember, that I'm working on being crafty lately, so this is right up my alley!
1. I made that sun needlepoint for my niece, Carolina
2. I made the needlepoint for Adelae's room
3. I also made a crayon roll for Adelae (I have plans to make more, I just need to get to the fabric store and get all the fun stuff I want to add)
If you forget what they look like go here and see them again!
I think I've mentioned before that my brother just had a baby, my sister is having one, and I (of course) am having one. Well, in our family it's tradition that everyone shower the new babies with gifts for their first Christmas. I've always wanted to be able to make something to give to the babies. Toys wear out so fast and clothes can only be worn for so long. So, I've decided to cross stitch birth records for each of the kids.
4. I'm working on this one for Makayla
5. And this one for Gabby.
6. I'm also going to do this one for Adelae and the new baby's room.
I suppose technically, I'm only suppose to include things that I've already made, but I just discovered how much I enjoy needlework and sewing. Plus, if I publish this now, I'm actually held accountable for finishing the projects!
If you want to take part in Small Talk Six, head on over to MomDot (you can just click on the button at the top of the post).