Wow! This weeks Small Talk Six has taken me most of the morning to come with!
if you had magical sunglasses, name 6 things you would like to see with them
1. I would love to be able to look at my growing baby. She does so many cool movements all the time. I'd love to be able to see what she's doing in there.
2. I'd like to go back and look at some very specific moments in my childhood. I don't remember a lot about being a kid. I would love to know if some things happen the way I remember them, or if I'm totally off base.
3. I'd love to be able to see what Ben's life was like before me. He's lived in some cool places and had some really great experiences that I think would be interesting to see.
4. I want to take a peek into the future. I think it would be fun to see where we're at as a family in 10 years. Or to see what my girls will look like when they're in college, or what my grandkids will look like.
5. It would also be pretty cool to peek into celebrities homes every once in awhile. I always wonder what they do on a day to day basis. How cool would it be to put on the glasses and see your favorite celeb just chilling at home?
6. I would also like it if I could use the glasses to peek in on my family that lives far away. It would be even better if THEY had a pair of magic sunglasses and could see me back. (Yes I realize that's an awful lot like a webcam...but just humor me here people.) I could check in on my sister, my cousins in SC, my in-laws in OR and friends that live far away. How fun would that be?!!!
Click on the button below and add your Small Talk Six to the list!