Saturday, June 20, 2009

Give Him What He Deserves!





6 Things the Father Of Your Child/ren Deserves to Have:

1. To be paid for what he is worth.

2 More time off from work. (If he was paid what he was worth, he wouldn't have to work two jobs)

3. Unlimited golf at the course of his choice. I really wish that Ben could get out more and do stuff just for him.

4. New clothes. It seems trivial, but he really needs some new clothes and we never seem to have extra money to buy them. (Can I add that I deserve some new clothes too?!)

5. Gourmet meals all the time. These would, of course, be cooked by someone other than me!

6. Unlimited desserts. Ben loves desserts, brownies, ice cream, cake, cookies, you name it, he loves it!

As always, head on over to MomDot for more Small Talk Six.

2 comments:

Momstart said...

That's a great list, you love your husband and he seems like he works hard for his family

Staci A said...

Sounds like you have a great hubby! Oh, and mine would love to have #5 and 6, but I know I can't do it!