Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall is here!



Small Talk Six is back! Well, I guess it never really left, I just abandoned it for a few weeks. But, I'm back and ready to tackle it again this week! This weeks topic is "6 Things You Love or Hate About Autumn." I love fall, it's my favorite season, so this one is easy for me.

1. FOOTBALL!!!! I love football! I'm so glad that Ben finally has weekends off so we can watch the games together. I am, however, very sad that we don't have cable, so the amount of games we get to watch is very limited.

2. I love it when the leaves change colors. It always looks pretty. It's really cool to look at the small woods behind out house and see all the beautiful colors.

3. I love fall clothes. I love wearing jeans, long sleeved t-shirts and hoodies. I always feel so cozy when I'm all bundled up.

4. I love the moderate temperatures. Warm in the day, cool at night. (Not that it's really been that hot this summer.)

5. The smell of the air is totally different in the fall. Maybe I notice it more since I live in the country, but the air gets crisper with just a tiny bite of cold. Add that to the smell of leaves and it's perfect! Almost as good as fresh mowed grass, but not quite.

6. I hate that winter is right around the corner. I do not like winter.

What do you love or hate about fall?

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

It's definitely football season.
Have a great weekend!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/saturday-isbones-for-my-dogs.html