Monday, July 6, 2009

NOT ME! Monday



Ahh...Not Me! Monday time again! Time to confess to all those dirty little secrets!

I certainly am NOT one of those moms that thinks her kid should go to bed clean. So, I most definitely did NOT put my daughter to bed covered in chocolate, sand, juice and who knows what else. I also did NOT put her in MY bed that night. Nope! NOT ME!

I also would NEVER EVER let my 2 1/2 year old fill up on nothing but junk food at the 4th of July cook out. NOPE! I would NEVER send her off with a plate of food and just hope she ate some of it. NEVER!

I would NEVER put off doing laundry until I absolutely had no clean underwear. NOPE! This would NOT result in me being unable to shower until approximately 3:00 in the afternoon. Then I would NEVER type my Not Me! Monday wearing only a towel. NO WAY would I EVER do that!

I would NEVER even THINK of offering to pay my husband to do the dishes. NOPE! And my husband would NEVER take the offer and then actually demand payment. And upon demand of payment, I would NEVER sneak his wallet off the counter and pay him with his own money. NO WAY! I am WAY to honest for that! I can't even IMAGINE doing something so sneaky!

Think Not Me! Monday sounds like fun? Head on over to MckMama's blog and check it out!

No comments: