This weeks Small Talk Six topic is "6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar (or just famous in general)" How fun!!!!!
1. I would be crazy talented! I've always wanted to be able to sing. At certain points in my life, I've actually deluded myself into thinking I can sing. My husband is very gracious and constantly reassures me that I can't sing. AT ALL! In fact, he's even asked me to STOP singing on several occasions. If I were a rockstar, I'd make him listen to me sing morning, noon, and night.
2. Getting lots of really cool stuff for free! I always hear that celebs get crazy amounts of free stuff. (Which makes no sense to me, especially since they can afford to buy it.) I want free designer clothes, hand bags, shoes, beauty products, and jewelry! Bring it on!
3. Having a makeup artist, hair stylist and wardrobe consultant around 24/7. I would hate always HAVING to look my best, but it would be a lot easier if I had people to do all the work for me! I would sit in a chair and proclaim "Make be gorgeous!" Granted, that may take awhile, but I'm confident the end result would be well worth it!
4. Traveling! I've never been able to travel. It would be so cool to see other countries and parts of America.
5. Famous friends. If I were a true rockstar, I would make it a point to befriend all my rockstar idols. Just think, Steven Tyler on my speed dial?! Totally kick ass!
6. Having people around to do all the stuff I don't want to do. I would NEVER do another dish, vacuum another floor, wash, dry, or fold another piece of laundry or cook another meal...AHhhhhhhhh..........sorry....I blissed out there for a second! :)
Wanna participate in Small Talk Six? Click on the button in my sidebar or head on over to MomDot. Don't forget to check out everyone else's Small Talk Six too!