Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chillin' Pool Side

Kiddie pools are the best investments. Seriously! We had one last year and we LOVED it. The only problem, it was inflatable and with a cat and a dog, it didn't last very long. This year, I decided we were going to go a different route. I really wanted one of these but Ben disagreed. Something about the cost and upkeep, I didn't really listen. HA!

So, back I went to the internet. I knew I didn't want something that inflated. We have a dog who likes to chew and four cats. It seemed like inflatable was just asking for disaster. Finally, after much searching I found this one .

Of course, after we bought it, it rained for days and days and days. But, since then we've been using it almost daily. Let me tell you, it's the best $20.00 we've ever spent! It's big enough we can all get in at the same time.

You can see how much we love it!



No comments: