Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome to the Third Trimester!

I'm officially in my 3rd trimester! Yahoo! Better yet, no signs of blood pressure problems! My weight gain is good (well, as good as weight gain can be) and I feel really good. I do have some swelling in my legs and feet, but that's to be expected at this point. The baby has recently found out that pushing on my bladder and ribs at the same time is lots of fun. I'm whole heartedly disagreeing with that! This little bean absolutely LOVES it when I eat ice cream though! It will kick and roll the whole time I'm eating it! Of course, it could be that it's picking up on my happy vibes...I do love my ice cream! :) The nasty 3rd trimester heartburn has reared it's ugly head, but it's manageable at this point.

We still don't know the gender of the baby, but we will get another ultrasound when I'm 32 weeks along. According to my estimation, that makes it roughly June 8. I'm so excited to FINALLY know the gender of this baby!

For those of you that are wondering...we don't have any names picked out yet. In fact, we really haven't even started looking. I think we're waiting to know if we're looking for boy names or girl names. I'm confident that we'll be able to find something fairly quickly. At least I hope so! :)

Here is a picture of my belly at 28 weeks. It's getting bigger and bigger!

Photobucket

On another note..thanks for the shirt Maria! I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Gwenn