Saturday, March 21, 2009
Small Talk Six
This is kind of a cool blog I found. You are to post 6 things about whatever topic you are given for the week. This week it's 6 Things You Love/Hate About Spring.
1. I love to watch the birds come back, the grass turn green, and the plants and trees begin to bud.
2. I love opening the windows and airing out the house. Toward the end of winter I start to get a little claustrophobic. I think our house does too. I swear I heard it sigh in relief the first time I opened the windows!
3. This year I will love being able to put Adelae back in her own room. I love the closeness of sharing a bed with her, but I wake up every time she moves. It will be nice to sleep soundly again.
4. I'm not a big fan of all the rain. I keep telling myself that we need the rain for the flowers and plants to grow. It doesn't help that when our ditch floods we experience some plumbing problems.
5. I love getting outside!
6. I love that I always feel re-energized when spring comes. I have so many projects that I want to tackle this summer. I can't wait to plant my garden, paint some trim in the house, repaint the kitchen, mulch the landscaping, etc etc etc.
Posted by Shaun at 8:30 AM