Saturday, March 28, 2009
6 Things You Would Do Naked If You Lived Alone
This is actually kind of hard for me. I practically DO live alone! Adelae and I are home alone most days, and I sort of view Ben as an extension of myself. I don't do a lot of things naked, but then I never really did...I like to have AT LEAST my robe on! I'll give it a shot though!
1. Nap in the summertime. I love to nap (who doesn't!) but in the middle of the summer, in a house with no air conditioning, it's almost impossible. I don't feel comfortable napping naked because you never know when someone is going to show up!
2. Lay in the sun. Now, I COULD do this. We do live in the country and we are far enough away from our neighbors. However, with my luck that would be the day someone decides to pop over for a visit. Can you imagine if it was my Dad?!
3. Check my email. I always check my email when I get out of the shower. I'm not sure why, I just do! In deference to Ben and the big windows in our computer room, I always put my robe on.
4. Fry bacon. Totally kidding! Can you imagine? OUCH!!!! I don't even like to fry bacon with my clothes on!
5. Read. Again on a summer day when it's boiling hot outside, it would be nice to relax with out clothes on. I love to read, so that's what I do to relax. Once again, I'm more worried about who could possibly show up! Can you imagine the look on the mail man's face?!
6. Put laundry away. It seems the only time I ever put laundry away is when I'm looking for something to wear. I don't mind washing and drying laundry, but I HATE folding it and putting it away. I especially hate putting Adelae's laundry away. It's so tiny and there seems to be so much of it! But I digress. I sometimes put laundry away while naked due to necessity. It is most often necessary for me to put it away before I can find what I'm looking for. I live in hope that the laundry fairies will come while I sleep and put away all my laundry.
So, those are 6 things...what are yours?
Posted by Shaun at 9:16 AM