Friday, March 27, 2009

Cloth Update!

I am so in love with our cloth diapers. It's slowly turning into an addiction. I keep buying more and more! I have a list about a mile long of diapers, covers, and accessories that I'm dying to try! We've used ours several times and they are fantastic! Adelae loves them and immediately tells me when she needs a diaper change. She will even ask for her "new diapers" and tell me how soft they are. I recently found this website and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites! It also seems that I'm getting a lot more support than I thought I would. I love to take our cloth diapers to places and show them to people. Even my Dad was impressed!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I'm just starting to read it, but I wanted to say, YAY for cloth diapers! We love ours too. And you're totally right about it being addicting!