Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Catchin up

With all the Christmas celebrating and the New Year, I haven't had much time to write lately. We had an amazing first Christmas as a family. Adelae was so much fun. She loved to rip the paper off the presents. Our New Years Eve was a good one too. We celebrated with good friends as a family. Well, Adelae crashed out about 11:30, but Ben and I celebrated. We spent the first day of '08 rearranging furniture and lounging in our jammies. In my mind it was the perfect day.

Adelae continues to grow like a weed. She took some steps the other day. Of course, she hasn't really done it since then. I'm still waiting for the day when she realizes she doesn't have to hold onto the couch to walk. I have a feeling I'll really be in trouble then.

New Years Resolutions: I don't really make resolutions, cause I always tend to break them. I could say I'd exercise more, but realisitcally it's just not going to happen. I've come to terms with it. I really just want this year to be as wonderful as the last one was. Maybe not quite as hectic though. We are moving in July, we just don't know where too yet. We're hoping to stay in the area, but we definately want something with a yard. I miss being able to play outside in the summer. The new year is definately a time to start over. I've been lucky enough to have an old friend come back into my life. It's wonderful to pick up where we left off. I look forward to rebuilding our friendship. I know we have a nice sturdy base to start from.

I wish everyone a wonderful 2008. I hope all your wishes and dreams come true.

No comments: