Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Hooray! It's time for Not Me! Monday!

I most certainly did not take the day off on Saturday. I certainly did not go to the mall alone, even though I was on crutches. I also did not take my ol sweet time and crutch around the mall a few times, even though I had already bought what I went for. I would never do that! Upon returning from the mall, I did not plunk down in front of the computer and declare myself "off duty until further notice." I did not tell my husband that he was in charge of dinner cause I was too tired from crutching around the mall. I did not also use my severely sprained ankle as a way to make him wait on me. I would never do that! I would also never lock myself in the bathroom for an hour while soaking in a hot bath. When my husband told me at 9:00 pm how exhausted he was from his day as a stay at home dad, I would never say "See how hard it is?" I would also never ask him if he wants to trade jobs. His answer would never be a resounding "NO!" If he were to say "NO!" I would never dissolve into hysterical laughter. Nope! Not me!

Come on! What do you have to not confess to? Don't forget to head over My Charming Kids and link up or just check out others Not Me! Monday posts.

1 comment:

Foursons said...

I've tried that on my hubby. He still thinks his job is harder. Whatever!