Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Time to confess! Did you shout at your husband about how wrong he was, only to realize he was right? Did you scream at your child in the other room to get dressed, only to realize she'd already done it? Well then, Not Me! Monday is perfect for you!

I certainly did NOT let my daughter eat cereal for breakfast....twice. Nope! I'm always ready with a brand new recipe that encompasses all the food groups and tastes like a little slice of heaven!

I did not get up extra early in order to be ready on time and not have to rush around. I most certainly did not use that extra hour farming my farm and serving dishes in my cafe on Facebook. Nope! I'm sure that would indicate some type of addiction.

I most certainly did not let the dishes pile up all week until Friday, which is my husband's self-proclaimed dish day. Nope! That would just be mean!

I am not typing this blog as one child yells at me from another room and the other one climbs up on me whining because she's teething. Nope! I would drop everything and go running to them.

So, what did you not do this week? Feel free to 'fess up! And if you're not brave enough to admit what you didn't do this week, head on over to My Charming Kids and see what other didn't do!

1 comment:

Foursons said...

What? You mean children are supposed to be taken care of while I'm blogging? Hmmm...