Saturday, February 27, 2010

Small Talk Six


It's been awhile since I've done one of these! I'm still suffering from writer's block, so I thought this might get my brain working again.

This weeks topic is "6 famous people you would love to have dinner with."

1. It it too cliche to say Jesus? I'm pretty sure He would be the most amazing dinner guest EVER!










Anyone after Jesus just seems a bit silly, doesn't it? But, I still have 5 more to go...





2. Annie Oakley would be another cool person to have dinner with. I have always been fascinated with her. One of the first biographies I ever read was about Annie Oakley.









3. On a personal note, I'd love to have my great-grandparents over for dinner. I love family history and it would be so neat to pick their brains about my ancestry.




4.I would also love to have dinner with Bill Gates. I'm pretty sure I could convince him to throw a couple of million our way. I mean, he's got loads of money and he likes to give to charity. If nothing else, I bet the food would be REALLY good!






5.Cinderella. This one isn't for me, obviously. Adelae would FLIP if Cinderella showed up at our door.








6. Cleopatra is my final dinner guest. I am absolutely fascinated with her. I would love to hear all of her stories first hand.

No comments: