Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's not fun

I've been suffering from writers block lately. I have all these fantastic posts that are in my brain, but just can't seem to transfer to the screen. As a result, my blog is littered with half written posts. Sigh...Such is life I suppose!

I did have a fabulous day of taking two kids to the doctor and running errands all by myself last week. That was fun. Or not. Depending on if you like lugging two kids around by yourself. I've decided that I don't really like it all that much. I think I'll save the mall for when Ben's with us.

Brinna's been on a sleeping strike the last week or so. She has decided that sleeping is over rated. That's fun. Or not. Mostly not. The other night I was so exhausted I had to take a nap just so I had the energy to climb the stairs to go to bed.

Adelae has also decided now that she's 3 that she doesn't need any help with anything. She's also under the impression that she makes the rules. That's fun. Or not. I spend my days saying things over and over and over again. Mental note to self, you really can't reason with a 3 year old.

Ben's working a ton, as usual, so he is just exhausted. That is also fun for me. Or not. Depending on if you like to only see your husband for a few hours a day. It's not really fun for him either though, so I guess we're even.

Winter is still here. That's fun. Or not. We all have a bad case of cabin fever. It's just warm enough that we could go out and play if the yard wasn't a muddy mess. I'm so ready for sunshine and warmth.

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Hahaha- I love the way you wrote this. You may have writer's block, but you knocked this one out of the park!