I'm a pretty random person and these are 20 random things I've learned in the last week. I thought you might find them amusing.
1. It is not necessary to run our hot water heater all the time.
2. Said hot water heater takes more electricity than all of the other appliances put together.
3. Washing my whites in hot water apparently turns them yellow.
4. Giant mutant spiders live on my front porch.
5. Said spiders have banned together and carried off all of Adelae's infant clothes.
6. I am no longer able to tie my own shoes.
7. Chiropractics is a wonderful field of medicine.
8. My cat is very pregnant.
9. Adelae's new favorite phrase is "MY do it."
10. She has started calling me "mom" instead of "mommy." I'm not ready for that yet.
11. I've fallen in love with little baby Stellan. I've never met him, but you can check out his story on his mommy's blog.
12. My coffee maker uses just about electricity as my stove.
13. My oven is broken.
14. I still can't "tweet" from my phone and that's very irritating.
15. It's suppose to be in the 70's and sunny this weekend!!!
16. My dog needs a bath and I don't want to do it.
17. I'm almost 6 months pregnant! (I truly did just figure this out. I mean, I knew I was pregnant, I just didn't realize how far along I was.)
18. My house is a disaster. (I knew this, but I keep re-discovering it every time I leave and come home.)
19. I really enjoy doing needle work. I hope to learn counted cross stitch next. Maybe someday I'll take up crocheting like my mom!
20. Adelae's doctor can apparently diagnose strep throat by the smell of your breath.