Thursday, April 10, 2008

Toledo A No-Go

Ben received a letter in the mail yesterday stating that he had not made it any further in the application process for BP. It's a hard blow to take. It seems like when we get our sights set on someting, it never quite works out for us. It sounds awfully whiney doesn't it? :) So, for the time being, we're stuck in Fort Wayne. It's still not my favorite place and it's not the place I want to stay forever, but I guess it will have to do for now. We're hoping to rent a house when our lease is up in this apartment. Adelae really needs a little more room to run and I would prefer not to have to dodge other peoples dog poop. We're thinking of looking around in New Haven and possibly in the Waynedale area. Ben is thinking of asking for a raise at work and I'm going to go back to substitute teaching in the fall. I'll probably pick up some more kids to watch over the summer to help us get by.

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and support.

No comments: