Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake

This morning at 5:38 am there was a 5.2 earthquake in Salem IL. I'm not sure how far that is from Ft Wayne, but several people I know felt the quake. I woke up about that time, but I'm not really sure why. I wasn't quite coherent that early in the morning. I heard something, and immediately checked to see if Ben was in bed. I was worried he was running late for work. He wasn't there, and I immediately fell back asleep. Now I'm wondering if the earthquake is what woke me up. I'm sure the cat was freaking out! I just can't believe that an earthquake that severe happened in IL! How crazy! I always associate earthquakes with California. This is the link from one of our local new stations.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/17906534.html

No comments: