Saturday, April 5, 2008

Still Waiting

Lots of you have been asking if we've heard from BP yet. The answer is NO! We're still waiting and waiting and waiting. I think they'll let him know either way, so we're just waiting on a phone call or a letter or something. I'm starting to get a little anxious. Our lease is up in about 3 1/2 months and we really need to start looking for a place sooner rather than later. I was hoping we could move to a place with a yard, but it's all on hold for right now. Thank you all for your good thoughts. I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments: