Monday, September 27, 2010

You can tell it's Monday

Don't tell anyone, but I actually like Mondays. Well, usually. It's the day when our schedule goes back to "normal." It's usually a down day for the girls and I. I catch up on laundry, which means I get to watch some of the shows that I miss while I fold laundry. (Thank you networks for putting episodes online!) I get the dishes done, the kids nap. Over all, it's a good day.
Not today. Today we all have a horrible case of the Mondays. It started last night about 11:15 when Brinna woke up screaming her tiny little head off and continued all day long. Apparently, Brinna decided that she didn't need any sleep last night. She woke up at 11:15 and finally fell back asleep at 4:30 am. That means that I didn't fall asleep until 4:30 am. Adelae wakes up at 7:30 am every day. That means that I had 3 hours of sleep. 3 stinking hours! Have you ever tried to take care of two very active little girls and do housework on 3 hours of sleep? I don't recommend it. I thought that maybe I'd get in a short nap. Nope! Not today! Today Adelae decided we needed to play! So, we did. Then I figured I might as well do my workout, so I did.
So, here I sit at 5:00 pm so exhausted I can barely move. The dishes are still in the kitchen and dinner still has to be fixed.
Today I say "Is it Tuesday yet?"

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Early bedtimes for all tonight!