Thursday, September 16, 2010

The love of a sister

There a so many things that amaze me about my children. One of the things that never ceases to amaze me is the love they have for each other. If one cries, the other one cries. If one is in a bad mood, the other one is in a bad mood. If one is happy, the other one is happy. It's fascinating.
The three of us were sitting in the living room together. I was rocking Brinna trying to get her to nap and Adelae was on the couch being silly. Adelae started laughing at herself. Brinna pops her head up and just starts laughing hysterically with Adelae. Now, I'm pretty sure that Brinna didn't understand why Adelae was laughing (She told me a joke), but she was laughing because her big sister was laughing. It was one of those simple moments that just sort of take my breath away.

In case you're wondering the joke was:
What does a duck have for a snack?
Cheese and QUACKERS!

2 comments:

Foursons said...

That is so not my sons. If one is mad the other one is happy he is mad. :D

Amber said...

Awesome.