Monday, October 19, 2009

It's baaaaaack!



I certainly have not been saving up "Not Me's" for the last few weeks for "Not Me! Monday."

I did not sit down to play Farmville on Facebook and let my dinner boil over. Nope! I wouldn't do that! How irresponsible would that be?

And speaking of irresponsible, I most certainly did not leave the stuff that leaked out of my homemade chicken pot pie onto the bottom of the oven sit there. Then I most certainly did not try to bake something in the oven with all that gunk on the bottom. This most certainly did not result in my oven catching on fire. That absolutely could never go undetected by my husband who was sitting at the table studying for fire fighter school. And I most certainly did not shout "What do I do?" To which my firefighter-in-training-husband did not reply "I don't know! What do I look like? A firefighter?" HAHAHAHA!

I certainly did not tear up when my girls got baptized on Sunday.

I would never ever set Adelae at her little table with crayons, construction paper, safety scissors, and a glue stick in hopes that she would keep busy and quiet so I could sneak in a little nap.

Wanna join "Not Me!Monday"? Go visit MckMama and her MSC at her blog. And, as always, don't forget to link up!

2 comments:

Ashley T said...

Love it! I totally do not burn cookies because I'm on facebook. nothing like that!

Tabitha Blue said...

Hahaha, sounds like it all adds up to a great time! LOL Love this, too funny... and that whole baking, spilling, fire thing, yeah, I've done that too :)

~Tabitha