Thursday, May 15, 2008

We found a house!

Things are a changing over here at the Collins household. We found a house! YAY! It's an old farmhouse outside of Payne. It belongs to a very nice coupe that live in Southern Ohio. They don't want to sell it, so they rent it out at an extremely reasonable price. We were lucky enough to stumble upon it at the right time. Thanks Dad! :) Dad actually found it through a friend of his. So, we're moving in 2 weeks! Yeah...two weeks! I'm nervous and excited! I haven't lived in a house since I was a kid. It sure will be a big change. There are lots of things that the house needs and lots of things that I want to do. The owners said we can pretty much treat it as our own. I'm hoping to plant a garden! We'll see though, I'm not very good at that kind of stuff. I'd love to have some fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and all that good stuff. We'll only be about 5 minutes from my dad and Carol and my Aunt Carol. We'll be about 15 minutes from the Greear Clan, which will be really nice. I said I'd never move back to Payne, but what can you do?!

No comments: