Friday, May 30, 2008

Surrounded by a sea of boxes

Tomorrow's the big day! We're moving! YAY! Now, if I can just get the rest of the apartment packed today... I hate moving! It's even harder with a very inquisitive 15 month old. I think I packed the same box 4 or 5 times yesterday. I'd get it totally packed, turn around and Adelae had everything back out of the box. Then she'd say "uh oh." Little stinker! I'm so excited to finally be in our new place. The weather has been so nice and I'm just itching to get outside. I'll probably be offlince for awhile after today. We don't get internet at the new place for a few weeks. We still have our cell phones (for now) so feel free to give us a call.

Here's the link to the pictures of the new place. I added some pictures of the inside of the house. As you can tell, it's a work in progress.
http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/MissShaun96/new%20house/

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm so jealous! Your yard is gorgeous!