Saturday, March 1, 2008

Busy Busy

We've been so busy over the last few week. I feel like I'm never caught up on things. We've had birthday parties, double ear infections, the flu, overnight guests, and more birthday parties! Not to mention, working overtime and babysitting! We're busier than we have been in a long time, and it's great! Ben's still anxiously awaiting his test on March 10. I'm excited cause I get to meet up with some of my friends from the Fab Feb Moms board. Then it's off to BG to see Amanda, Jason and Carter. From there we're heading to the Geist household to stay the night. I'm hoping to catch up with some of my old RemTec friends as well. I haven't seen them in forever! Seems like whenever we go to BG we're always trying to cram in as mnay visits as we can. If we don't get to see you, it's not cause we don't want to!

I've been given the opportunity to help out a friend and make a little money as well. Craig and Cassie (our good friends) need a sitter for their two kids, so they'll be bringing them here on a pretty regular basis. It'll be nice to have a baby in the house again. Maybe it'll cure my baby fever! Ben hopes so.

Speaking of Ben, he's been super busy too lately. He's working a few days with Craig. I'm not really sure what they're doing, something to do with bagging corn I think. He comes home pretty sore! He's glad to be working a couple more days. I think it's good for him ;-) He actually likes it!

The end of March signifies a summer filled with Wannemacher family activities. We have weddings, graduations, vacations, birthdays and our regular get togethers. I'm excited! I love seeing my family.

Other than that, we're anxiously awaiting spring. I can't wait to be able to open the windows again.

No comments: