Friday, October 15, 2010

Toot Toot!

I rarely toot my own horn, mostly because I don't really ever do anything worthy of it, but today I am. About three weeks ago I started The 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. If you've ever watched The Biggest Loser you know that Jillian is no joke. If you know me, you should know that I hate exercise. Hate it. With a passion. I'd rather do just about anything than exercise. A month or so ago I decided that it was time to start doing something. I was feeling blah and very overweight and unhealthy. I've been hearing about the 30 Day Shred and decided that I could do it. It's only 20 minutes. I mean, I can do just about anything for 20 minutes, right?
The first day was rough. I almost passed out afterward and couldn't walk. The second day was worse. I actually had to take an Aleve so I could walk! But, I kept on. Day by day it got a little easier. I can say that I've noticed a big difference just in the three short weeks I've been doing it. Today when I got dressed I realized that, for the first time in a long time, my breasts are bigger than my stomach! Hooray! Last night Ben commented that was looking a lot thinner. Yay for me!!! So, just this once, I'll toot my own horn :D

*****TOOT TOOT******

1 comment:

B. said...

Great Job! Keep it up