Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm here...

...sort of... I've learned that there are some companies overseas stealing people's images off of blogs and using them for advertisement. So, I'm trying to figure out how to watermark my pictures before I post anymore.
There have also been some issues of other bloggers stealing posts, so I'm also working on getting my blog copywrighted.
I'm hoping to get all that stuff figured out today or tomorrow. I have a lot of great pictures to post from our camping extravaganza, not to mention a few stories to share.

1 comment:

Ashley T said...

I KNOW i have the link for watermarking somewhere. If i don't find it before i get off work, I'll message you when I get home. I know I saved it as a link there. And the link to where I did the copy right is on my blog. But i can help if you need it. Once i get off work. LOL