Saturday, September 27, 2008

Congratulations are in order

We have a few things to celebrate this month! I meant to post this earlier, but I just kept forgetting I've been doing that a lot lately! So, these are belated congratulations and I apologize!

First off, Congrats to David and Iris on their new baby girl. Jaedyn was born on September 10, 2008. She absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see her! You can check out pictures of the whole Collis family at Iris and David's blog. By the way, it's about time they updated that thing! :D http://dnfunkyi.com

Congratulations are also in order for Aunt Carol. She took her LPN licensing test on September 15 and passed with flying colors! I know how worried she was, but I knew she'd do fine. This is something she has worked long and hard for and I've very proud of her. We'll be celebrating with a little get together this afternoon.

No comments: