Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's true....

...Kids really do say the darndest things! :) I used to get those email forwards with the funny things kids say and I would think to myself "Yeah right. Kids don't really say that type of stuff." Now that I have a very precarious almost 4 year old I know that truth. They really do say stuff like that!

A few of Adelae's latest gems:

On Monday morning she said "Mommy, why does Daddy always have to go to work? Doesn't he know we have enough money?"

After Brinna pooped "She's in poopy town, I'm in tootsie town, and you're in diaper changing town."

Upon hearing that the dog made Cinderella Barbie (her former favorite) a midnight snack "It's ok. She was kinda old and dirty anyway."

Adelae's preschool had a guest lunch the other day. As I was dropping Adelae off, I made sure that she knew that I would be back to eat lunch with her. She said "Is Brinna coming too? Please don't forget her. She's too little to stay home by herself."

As we were baking cookies a few days ago, I told her that she reminded me of myself when I was little. She said "Yeah, I know. Cause we both have brown hair."

Then she said something so cute, I couldn't resist getting in on video.

1 comment:

Ashley T said...

Cause we both have brown hair. LOL Love it!