Monday, November 1, 2010

Sick of it

I'm sick of cleaning.

I'm sick of the dishes.

I'm sick of the laundry.

I'm sick of being expected to know where everybody's stuff is all the time.

I'm sick of being everything to everyone and nothing to myself.

I'm sick of being fat.

I'm sick of changing dirty diapers.

I'm sick of people not accepting the consequences of their actions.

I'm sick of censoring myself.

I'm sick of always being second best.

I'm sick of cooking dinner.

I'm sick of running errands.

I'm sick of people that can't drive.

I'm sick of hearing about children dying.

I'm sick of hearing about rapes and murders.

I'm sick of Obama bashing.

I'm sick of political commercials.

I'm sick of people being mean.

I'm sick of Brinna being sick.

I'm sick of my husband working all the time.

I'm sick of not having a job.

I'm sick of grumpy kids.

I'm sick of running errands.

I'm sick of rude people.

I'm sick of it.

1 comment:

Foursons said...

With the exception of the dirty diapers I could have made all of these statements. Hang in there, you're in good company.