Saturday, May 1, 2010

I need a favor!

Ok faithful followers, I have a favor to ask of all of you. Awhile back I wrote a story about my sister, Maria, and my niece, Gabby. Gabby was born missing part of her brain. She has yet to receive an official diagnosis, but we now know that her birth defect was caused by a gene mutation. My sister has started a blog to share Gabby's story with the world. She's not asking for help, or for money, she just wants support and to show the rest of the world how special Gabby is. In these troubled times, we can all use a little inspiration. Trust me, faithful followers, you'll find it in Gabby. I whole heartedly believe that Gabby was put on this Earth by God to teach us all something. She has defied all the odds so far and I know she will continue to do so in the future. She is a medical mystery and a miracle. So, I ask you to click right here and read Gabby's story. And don't forget to leave some comment love for my sister!

No comments: