Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's beginnig to look a lot like Christmas

We finally got our Christmas tree up! I really want to go all out for our first family Christmas. It's kind of silly though cause Adelae won't remember a thing. We've also decided that we want to start a family tradition. Neither Ben or I had one when we were growing up and we want to do something as a family every year. We decided that we'll make ornaments every year. It's a fun thing that we can all enjoy. It's not terribly difficult either. We bought a small kit at JoAnne's and made a few the other day. Adelae isn't quite old enough to help yet, but Ben and I had fun. I also decorated stockings for each of us. It's a great family tradition that I hope we can continue.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: