Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm big stuff

You may remember my friend Ashley from the guest post she wrote for me awhile back.

I was lucky enough to meet her when Adelae was just a baby. We were part of a message board for moms with kids born in Feb 2007. We've actually met a few times, so I know she's not some creepy internet stalker and she's a real person. And I love her. We might not see each other all the time, but we do keep in touch via Facebook several times a day.

About a year ago Ashley decided she was going to take her love of blogging to the next level. She started doing product reviews in addition to her regular blogging. She hit a snag when she realized that she could only review toys and clothes geared toward boys. Naturally, due to my awesomeness, she asked if I would be interested in helping her do reviews. And, since I don't have enough to keep me busy, I said yes! (I won't like the prospect of free stuff didn't hurt.)

So, you can occasionally find my reviews on her blog And The Little Ones Too. While you're there reading my introduction post, look around her blog. She has some giveaways open right now that I'm sure some of you would love.