Sunday, April 24, 2011

What does Easter really mean?

We don't talk about the Easter Bunny in our house. The only way Adelae knows about the EB (Easter Bunny) is what she's learned from school or her friends. I'm sure that people have asked her "Is the Easter Bunny coming to your house?" too. Brinna thinks the Easter Bunny is made of chocolate. Adelae knew that you were suppose to get presents on Easter, but she originally thought Jesus brought them. Ben told her it was the EB and she was a little skeptical.

Thanks to Children's Church and us talking about it at home, Adelae does know that Easter is the day that Jesus rose from the dead. I think we must be doing something right!

Since it's been awhile since I posted a Conversation with Adelae, I thought I'd post the one of her talking about Easter.

No comments: