Friday, October 17, 2008

Photoshopping

I'm pretty new to the whole photoshop thing. I have a fear that I'm not actually very good at it! I can manage to turn pictures into black and white and use the filters that are already pre-set. The rest is sort of Greek to me. I suppose if I spent some time with it, I'd get much better. I get frustrated way too easily though! These are some pictures that I photoshopped the other day. A few of them turned out quite well, if I do say so myself! Don't worry, I'll be posting more soon!

BEFORE
Photobucket
AFTER
Photobucket

BEFORE
Photobucket
AFTER (It has a watercolor finish to it.)
Photobucket

BEFORE
Photobucket

AFTER
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I managed to get some really good pictured the day these were taken. You can see all of them over at http://ftwaynecollinses.shutterfly.com/

No comments: